- Can the damage to vehicles or objects - as submitted - have been caused?
- Adjust the alleged damage to the presented accident sequence?
- Is the described sequence technically plausible?
An attempt is made
- to regulate existing damage to the vehicles (eg vandalism) by the general third party liability insurance (eg of a friend) with invented damage portrayal,
- to extend in an accident caused damage through manipulation,
- to take advantage of an accident by useing existing old claims to be declared as accident-related damage
- to cause agreed upon accidents or to fake accidents
- to take advantage of confusing traffic situations or locations to provoke a traffic accident.